Dining, Shopping & Entertainment:
- Riverhouse Waterfront Restaurant 995 Riverside Drive, Palmetto; 941-729-0616; riverhousefl.com
- The Clam House Bar & Grill 304 7th St W, Palmetto 941 - 721 - 8774 theclamhouse.com
- Popi's Place Too 815 8th Ave W, Palmetto (941) 721-9525
Things to Do:
- Palmetto Historical Park 515 10th Avenue West Palmetto palmettohistoricalpark.com
- Emerson Point Preserve 5801 17th Street West Palmetto.
Situated on the West end of Snead island on the North shore of the Manatee river with Terra Ceia Bay to the north. It offers a network of hiking and kayak trails to experience a wide variety of coastal Florida wildlife and habitats. Ancient and historic remains of its inhabitants are accessible and well interpreted to give a sense of what life in Manatee County was like prior to and during its settlement. Emerson Point Preserve is open daily 365 days a year from sunrise to sunset.
- Palmetto Charter School
- Palmetto Elementary School
- Manatee School For the Arts
- Imagine Charter School At North Manatee